White House leadership in maximising water resourcesDecember 18, 2015
Blood rendering wastewater purified to potable standard water – Industrial Water ReuseJanuary 11, 2016
As 2015 draws to a close and the fireworks displays are getting dusted off, we ask some questions about 2016…
- Melbourne’s desalination plant may finally begin operating in earnest – but at what cost?
- Will Industry regulators embrace wastewater reuse as fundamentally viable rather than scary?
- Will Californians start drinking wastewater from newly regulated Direct Potable Reuse (DPR) Plants? What about other countries where water scarcity is such a challenge?
- Will Adani’s proposed QLD coal mine keep out of the news?
- Will progress will be made in privatising water utilities in Australia?
- Will Nestlé Australia establish itself as the leading water conserving food business in Australia with its corporate driven incentive and passion to conserve & reuse water led globally by Peter Brabeck-Letmathe?
- Will Forward Osmosis break through or is it going be the year of Thermal Desalination, whereby waste heat is used to purify water?
- Rio de Janeiro 2016 Olympics – will Brazil’s race against time to fix water pollution at key Olympic venues be successful?
Roll on 2016 and we await the answers to these questions and 100’s more!