ultraBiox AGiO™ series
MBBR Technology. Waterform design, build & commission state of the art sewage treatment plants and industrial wastewater treatment plants under the AGiO™ brand, with a focus on advanced MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor) technology. We use the advanced Aqwise biocarrier design with a superior level of carrier surface area and special pattern aeration for maximised efficiency.
The AGiO™ MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor) design can be installed in all types of tanks, new & existing, or as a containerised solution to best fit the clients exact requirements.
We offer design, build, commission & maintain service. Our plants are built right here in Australia meaning you get expert local support and electrical & mechanical standards that comply to AS requirements. We offer decentralised solutions with containerised packaged plants.
How the client benefits from the Waterform AGiO™ MBBR design:
- Simple. Reduced complexity without finely balanced process controls requiring extended operator involvement
- AGiO™ = Attached Growth Induced O2
- Up to 79% smaller than alternative activated sludge treatment systems, saving significant $$$
- Can be retrofit into any size or shape tank or containerised for fully transportable solution from site to site
- Self controlled with iSite smart control system
- Resistant to variable quality & quantity sewage
- Recovers fast from toxic chemical spills or fats, oils & grease spills
- Minimal maintenance, no wastewater expert operator required saving significant operation related $$$
- Odour free
- Very stable effluent quality
MBBR biological wastewater treatment is suitable for greenfield development sites, wineries, breweries, food processors, heavy industry, beverage producers + many more applications.
The AGiO MBBR design bodes well for operators tired of complex, non-compliant sewage treatment plants by demonstrating how advantageous the MBBR process is in ironing out influent quality variations without complex tuning needed.
You can see the aeration zones and bio-carriers in action in the raw site video below (AGiO MBBR installed at a Rail Camp in NSW). Also shown is a video of a site pilot using Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor technology for Denitrification.